FP Markets supports a wide range of payment methods, which makes it easier for traders to fund their accounts quickly. To deposit funds to your FP Markets trading account, follow the steps below:
- Login to your FP Markets trading account and navigate to the ‘DEPOSIT’ button at the top right corner
- Click on the button and choose your preferred method
- Insert your card, PayPal, e-wallet, or bank details and the amount you wish to deposit
- Submit your deposit application, and the funds will reflect in your account instantly.
FP Markets supports numerous payment methods including;
PayPal is one of the largest online payment platforms, and FP Markets supports it. You can deposit funds from PayPal with any of the following currencies; AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, SGD, and USD. There are no transaction fees for MT4 and MT5 trading accounts, but Iress accounts are charged a 2% fee on deposits. The funds will be deposited into your FP Markets account instantly.
This is the most widely used payment method. FP Markets accepts credit and debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, and a few others. There are no transaction fees for MT4 and MT5 trading accounts, however, Iress accounts are charged 1.6% for AUD and 3.18% for other currencies. You can use credit and debit cards to deposit funds in CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, and USD. All transactions are processed instantly, and accounts are credited in less than an hour.
FP Markets also accept payment from electronic wallets. Some of the e-wallets accepted include Neteller, Skrill, Bpay, Fasapay, Poli Pay, PayTrust, and more. User accounts are funded instantly, and FP Markets doesn’t charge transaction fees.
FP Markets accepts both local and international bank wire transactions. It takes 1 business day for the funds to reflect in your bank account. For domestic transactions, there is no transaction fee, while international bank wire attracts a fee of 12.5 AUD per transaction.
Broker to Broker
You can transfer your funds from another brokerage platform to FP Markets. It takes one business day for the funds to reach your FP Markets trading account. For domestic transactions, there are no transaction fees, while an international brokerage transfer attracts a fee of 25 AUD per deposit.
Similar to the deposit of funds, you can easily withdraw your earnings from FP Markets, however, you need to verify your ID and residence before you are allowed to withdraw your funds. To withdraw your earnings from FP Markets, kindly follow these steps:
- Login to your FP Markets trading account and click on the ‘TRADING’ icon on the top right corner
- Navigate to ‘FUNDS WITHDRAWAL’ and click on it.
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method and insert your details
- Provide the amount you wish to withdraw and submit the request
- Your request is reviewed and approved in less than an hour, if all documentation is provided, and your account will be credited. For bank wire transfer, it could take more than a day for the funds to reach your bank account.
FP Markets require users to verify their accounts before they can withdraw funds or carry out any other transaction.
Proof of Identification
FP Markets requires you to prove your identity in accordance with the AML and KYC policies. The accepted documents are:
- National ID card
- Driver’s license
- International passport
The copies to be submitted need to be clear and must show the name of the trader, date of birth, signature, and other essential information.
Proof of Residence
FP Markets also require users to verify their address. Some of the documents accepted include:
- Utility bills (electricity, water, others)
- Bank statement
ACCESS ONLINE TRADING NOW